The idea behind ________ is that how you think determines how you feel and act.
- cognitive therapy
- cognitive-behavioral therapy
- behavior therapy
- client-centered therapy
Mood stabilizers, such as lithium, are used to treat ________.
- anxiety disorders
- bipolar disorder
Clay is in a therapy session. The therapist asks him to relax and say whatever comes to his mind at the moment. This therapist is using ________, which is a technique of ________.
- active listening; client-centered therapy
- systematic desensitization; behavior therapy
- transference; psychoanalysis
- free association; psychoanalysis